Delete Order For Magento 2
Delete Order extension is now compatible with Magento 2.0 with all the previous features.
- When you are testing a new e-commerce application or a payment module, often it is needed to make a lot of test orders.
- But nobody likes to give all these test orders later to the client, so you need a solution to easily to erase all test orders.
- Another example would be if you only want to delete some individual orders instead of all orders.
- You can able delete order of any status.
- Also, it can delete the related documents like invoice, credit memo, shipment.
- This module compatible with Magento 2.1 and 2.2
Magento by default does not provide functionality to delete orders. You can use this extension for delete orders and delete test orders. Unlike as many instructions given in various forums for delete orders, you have to make some operations in your database to do so. Magento has a very complex database structure and many database tables are linked with each other.
It can happen that the entire database does not work anymore and in the result, the database would be useless, so delete orders directly from the database can be very dangerous. The next major disadvantage of many instructions on how to delete orders is that refer to delete all orders. But what if you just want to delete only some orders?
- No database knowledge needed
- Easy to install
- No damage to the database "keys"
- Delete individual orders
- Delete all orders
- Delete test orders
Support:- More info contact us on
Seeing is believing! Our developers sharing their knowledge about the functionality that our extension provide. Take a look at some of our screenshots to see what's really possible with Store Manager for Magento.
Our goal is to find customers who believe in what we believe and work together so that we can all succeed.
We are not interested in sitting across the table from each other just in pursuit of a sweeter deal.