Account Approval For Magento 2
The Account Approval extension allows you to approve or reject customers from backend. The customers that you reject will not be allowed to log in to their account until such a time as their account is approved.
- Admin has the ability to approve or decline an account
- Multi-store configuration with the single installation
- Show pending and disapproved messages
- Send emails to admin when new accounts created
- Admin can change the account status from backend: Pending, Approved and Disapproved
- Selection box to select one or more customer groups to add under restriction
The Account Approval extension allows you to approve or reject customers from the backend. The customers that you reject will not be allowed to log in to their account until such a time as their account is approved. The Account Approval extension extends the customer registration functionality without affecting the default registration process and provides an option to manually activate customers who register to your store. Newly registered customers can be manually approved by the admin from the backend. The admin will get an email notification of every registration and can approve one or more customers at the same time. Each customer will get notified as soon as he or she gets approved.
Easy configuration for backend and can be done for each store or website separately. It doesn’t affect the existing customers of the store. All remain active unless they are manually disapproved from backend after extension installation.
Support: More info contact us on
Our goal is to find customers who believe in what we believe and work together so that we can all succeed.
We are not interested in sitting across the table from each other just in pursuit of a sweeter deal.