Order Attributes For Magento 1
Order Attribute can allow you to add fields for business information, delivery date, marketing questions, etc. to checkout page.
- Evince Order Attribute integrated with admin order attribute creation and editing
- Ability to use default values
- Allow you to use calendar for date type order attributes
- Admin can add any number of fields of many types
- Flexible conditions for attribute display
- Admin can set display attributes based on selected shipping method
- Use the attributes in e-mails and PDF docs
- Add custom attributes to HTML printouts
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Easy to install
- 100% open source
- Support Magento 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 and latest Magento Extension
Order Attribute can allow you to add fields for business information, delivery date, marketing questions, etc. to checkout page. This will decrease the effort of get information about your customer by calling or email them. Just need to add fields that you want on checkout page and then customer will fill and you get all the required information at once. For example, you can add checkout comment field to your store which allow customers to leave their feedback.The Evince Order attribute for Magento allows you to add custom fields to any checkout steps. You can insert fields of any types (text, dropdown, checkbox, etc.) for filling in.
Support :- More info contact us on
Seeing is believing! Our developers sharing their knowledge about the functionality that our extension provide. Take a look at some of our screenshots to see what's really possible with Store Manager for Magento.
Our goal is to find customers who believe in what we believe and work together so that we can all succeed.
We are not interested in sitting across the table from each other just in pursuit of a sweeter deal.