Magento by default does not provide functionality to delete orders. You can use this extension for delete orders and to delete test orders.Unlike as many instructions given in various forums for delete orders, you have to make some operations in your database to do so.Magento has a very complex database structure and many database tables are linked with each others.
It can happen that the entire database does not work anymore and in result the database would be useless, so delete orders directly from the database can be very dangerous.The next major disadvantage of many instructions on how to delete orders is that refer to delete all orders.But what if you just want to delete only some orders?
- When you are testing a new e-commerce application or a payment module, often it is needed to make a lot test orders.
- But nobody likes to give all this test orders later to client, so you need a solution to easily to erase all test orders.
- Another example would be if you only want to delete some individual orders instead of all orders.
- You can able delete order of any status.
- Also it can delete the related documents like: invoice, credit memo, shipment.
- This module compatible with Magento 2.0
- No database knowledge needed
- Easy to install
- No damage to the database "keys"
- Delete individual orders
- Delete all orders
- Delete test orders
More info contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org