The Evince Translate module allows you to easily integrate Google Translate into Magento, without any efforts. Adding the translation every time at the frontend, instead of, this module allows you to store the translation in your backend. This demo will show you what you should do to configure Evince Translate into your site.
The Evince Translate module is available as open-source module on MagentoConnect. You can download the latest version of this extension at any time by navigating to your Magento Account. The extension is only available in the form of a ZIP-file, and is available through MagentoConnect.Configuring the Evince Translate settings :
After installing this extension you can configure this by navigating to the admin panel -> System -> Configuration -> Evince Translate Extension -> Evince Translate Configuration
From here you can enable this extension. Now go to this link to add meta tag and snippet code. https://translate.google.com/manager/website/add Paste the code in appropriate field and save the configuration.
- Support for 75 languages
- Support for different base languages per store view
- Notify users when they are viewing an auto-translated page
- Easily set the location of the language switch language
- Easily change the confirm text
- And much, much more!
- This module compatible with Magento 1.7 , Magento 1.8 and the latest version of Magento 1.9.