Evince Store Locator Extension for Magento provides customers to find and locate your physical stores on google map with various search criteria. Customer can perform search for a nearby physical store with criteria’s like within a radius, by zip code or city/state to get all the necessary details and exact location of the offline store. When purchasing store pickup, Store Locator users only need to pay the differences between the price of store pickup extension & that of store locator.
Admin can add all needed store information such as address, contact, info, website, tags, image etc. Admin have to set store’s open time and days off flexibly & also set default search criteria for better experience of customerFeatures :
- Filter store by tags.
- Support multi language
- Responsive and user-friendly interface
- Easy to install and configure with Google and Facebook API guide
- Magento store locator extension is 100% open source
- No license key required (License certificate is valid for 1 live Magento installation and unlimited test Magento installations).
- Explore store via many photos & street view modes
- All store locations are displayed in one single Google map
- Switch view mode seamlessly between map & satellite
- Easy to install
- 100% Open source
- Compatibility with the Magento 2.0,2.1.0
More info contact us on email@example.com
Question: How can I purchase the installation service?
You need to place an order for any service, then go to My account in My order section, you can download it.
Question: How long does it take you to complete the installation?
In most cases, after you send us your information, it takes 1 working day to finish the installation. It may take a shorter time if you own a new site with a few extensions integrated. Whereas, the installation process may last longer if there are many modules installed and if some conflicts occur on your site.